NEWS: JEFF HARDY TO UNDERGO SURGERY, EXPECTED TO BE OUT OF ACTION FOR 6 MONTHS

Sad news for the "Woken" Universe. After reports that "Brother Nero" could indeed be dealing with a major shoulder problem, it has been reported by WWE.com that Jeff Hardy will undergo surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and is expected to be out of action for, at least, 6 months.

As read on the article posted by WWE's official website, the former WWE Champion said: “It’s depressing. More than any time in a career, it’s those times that make you go, ‘Wow, I love professional wrestling.’ It sucks that I can’t be involved in [a] match or can’t get in there and do what I normally do because I’m injured, but I just have to get over that, stop worrying about it and look forward and push myself to get repaired and healed and come back better than ever with a brand-new shoulder.”.


No comments